Thursday 21 March 2013

LEARN HOW TO DESIGN WEBSITE EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW A THING

 LEARN HOW TO DESIGN WEBSITE EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW A THING



My Message to Novice
Part I


let me prove to U that web design is easy after all, you will need the following programs on your computer to start this tutorial;

1. Notepad
2. Internet explorer or firefox browser

Now open your notepad and type the following:

<html>

<head><title>
my web page </title>
</head>

<body>


This is where all my web content will be
</body>
</html>


-the <html></html> tags indicate that this page is a web page, web pages are html documents
-<head></head> holds external links and the title
-<title></title> gives your web page title
-<body></body> this is were whatever you want it seen by people visiting your page will be displayed

Now, saving procedure:
1. Click file and select save with your notepad
2. A dialog wil pop up, under "filename" enter the name of your choice and add ".html" or ".htm", then under "filetype" or "save as type" select "all type"
3. Click on save and of course you should know where you are saving it to.
4. Go to where U save the file to, YOU will see the file you saved usually bearing your default browser icon
5. Open it
6. Congratulations you have successfully created a web page.

Watch out for part II of this post. THANKS.

Like Us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/easilylearnhtml

The Learn Html Team

4 comments:

  1. Thanks alot for this good wrk. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks... iptv vps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post. I was always checking this blog, and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part, I care for such information a lot. I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog my exploration has ended. Windows Hosting

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work. Windows Hosting

    ReplyDelete